Ms. Foltmann is assisting clients with product safety related issues which include:
- The costs affiliated with developing a corrective action program.
- Assisting companies with settlement negotiations which pertain to product losses.
- Assisting companies to develop processes surrounding the potential costs of a product recall should one occur.
- Assisting with the development of product traceability platforms which pertain to effectiveness of traceability and recovery programs.
- Responsible for managing intake of physical inventory during a product recall deployment.
Prior to her tenure at Cahill Consultants, Ms. Foltmann’s professional experience included:
- Payroll Tax Audits
- Worker’s Compensation Audits
- Internal Revenue Service Audits
- New York State Audits
Additionally, Ms. Foltmann has experience in developing budgets and cost accounting for various business operations which include analyzing financial variances.
In 1988, Ms. Foltmann received a Bachelor of Science in Accounting at Long Island University-Old Westbury New York.