Ms. Foltmann is assisting clients with Process Improvements that include:
- Analyzes companies’ technology, resource needs and market demand to plan and assess feasibility of company projects
- Creates a financial statical analysis for implementing improvements to corporate processes.
- Develops and delivers new policies designed to bolster productivity and reduce overall costs
- Tracks trends and suggests enhancements to both challenge and refine company’s product offerings
- Directs strategic workforce planning, performance management, and benefits administration
Prior to her tenure at Cahill Consultants, Ms. Foltmann’ s professional experience included:
- Audits (Federal, State and Insurance)
- Forensic Accounting
- Managed Physical inventories
- Developed and implemented effective accounting systems
- Maintained integrity of general ledger and chart of accounts
- Trained new employees on accounting principles and company procedures
Additionally, Ms. Foltmann has experience in developing budgets and cost accounting for various business operations which include analyzing financial variances.
In 1988, Ms. Foltmann received a Bachelor of Science in Accounting at Long Island University-Old Westbury New York.